Install, manage, and support safe and effective networks at scale to build strong systems and defenses with critical infrastructure.
Chameleon’s public sector expertise helps you achieve your mission of safe and secure networks.
In conjunction with our solution and service partners, we analyze the core infrastructure that supports your agency’s IT framework, and we’ll put a program in place to support your requirements for infrastructure design, implementation, management, and monitoring.
Our teams formulate recommendations and solutions starting with the most essential requirements of protecting government data, people, reputation, and revenue.
Major security breaches in large organizations, both public and private, have recounted circumstances where the infiltrators capitalized on a circumstance that has bewildered many—missing security patches.
Even in our sophisticated age of technology, the basic requirements of managing safe networks are still a crucial part of the job of IT managers, Chief Security Officers, and Chief Information Officers.
Our network engineering group can assist with your wireless and virtual network needs, as well as help design and implement your eVoIP systems.
Chameleon’s Network Engineering Practice Includes
Our deep experience with network operations ensures that we apply proven solutions that bring results. We have increased network efficiencies by 70% for some of our customers and increased proactive outage detection by 75% reducing false positives by 100% for both classified and unclassified networks.
- Enterprise Network Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Configuration Management
- Change and Release Management
- Cable Plant Management and Site Survey
- Telecommunications, Cabling & Network Installation
- VPN, VDI and SDN
- Enterprise Voice-Over Internet Protocol (eVoIP)
- Information Security Continuous Monitoring
- Wireless & Virtual Local Area Networking
- Application Maintenance Support for Tellabs, Aruba, VMWare, and FireEye
- Installation of Fiber Optic Cable to support the Passive Optical Network (PON)
- Administration and Maintenance of Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON)