Approach each requirement with the concept that Cloud solutions can be designed, deployed, and managed with elasticity in mind.
Government mission-critical systems, sensitive and secure data, and the need to reduce infrastructure expenditures all point to the cloud. Chameleon created 4,000 assessments of 900+ controls used to support the Department of Defense’s first ever cloud accreditation.
With cloud migration now being the policy of the federal government, we advise that it is no longer a question of if, but when and what, to move to the cloud.
The need for immediate response, on demand data, and robust integrated systems require significant horsepower and fail-over technologies.
Whether the requirement is for a private cloud, hybrid or commercial cloud, Chameleon can assist your team in developing a strategy and plan that ensures a successful migration. From design to implementation, our partnerships allow us to handle the largest project scope and execute against it with precision and success.
Chameleon’s Cloud Services Practice Includes
The cloud is the place for organizations to effectively prepare for their future, protect their information and prosper in achieving their mission. Chameleon has a process driven approach to helping organizations find the best cloud solution and make the move.
Cloud Migration Services
- Application Discovery
- Total Cost of Ownership Determination
- Determine Best Migration Strategy
- Lift & Shift
- Software-as-a-Service (Saas)
- Application Refactoring (re architecht for new cloud environment)
- Platform Shift / Virtualization
- On-Premise, Public or Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Iaas, PaaS
- Greenfield or Brownfield
- Legacy Systems Retirement
- System Migration
- Data Center Management
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Application and Mobile Device Management
- Storage and COOP Solutions
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Secure DevOps
- Database Architecture
Tier 0 thru 3 IT Support
- 24x7x365 Support for Global End-User Bases
- Infrastructure and Incident Management
- Knowledge Management
- Desktop Engineering
- Network Monitoring
- Service Desk
- Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence
The backbone of any IT system, our network engineers are ready, willing and able to assess your current circumstance, provide guidance and recommendations, and then rollout and monitor your prescribed protocols. The art of cybersecurity begins at the front door, and your networks are that front door.
- Wireless & Virtual LAN
- Enterprise Voice over Internet Protocol (eVoIP)
- VPN, VDI and SDN
- Problem Management
- Configuration and Patch Management
- Change and Release Management
- Information Security Continuous Monitoring