With ever-changing threats to our nation, now more than ever our partnerships with the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense Agencies are significantly increased.
For over 15 years Chameleon has been a trusted partner with a deep and broad knowledge of mission-critical systems and infrastructure that protect our High Value Assets.
Continuous Delivery of Secure Modern Solutions
We operate a mature Program Management Office (PMO) that is ISO 9001: 2015 Certified, ensuring the highest levels of sustained and repeatable quality. We secure some of the most sensitive data for DoD through our Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) contracts, working on-site at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Agile, and On-Demand
Our agile, on-demand capabilities that optimize and transform IT services to ensure secure and continuous operations have become even more critical as new techniques are developed by our adversaries to penetrate and disrupt our daily lives.
Always staying up to date with the most cutting edge and transformational technologies we provide best-in-breed engineering practices and deploy continuous delivery of secure modern solutions to ensure our client’s risks are mitigated worldwide.
Cybersecurity, Cloud, and Networks
Of the top 10 items listed on Gartner’s list of Government CIO’s Top 10 New Tech Investments, Cloud Services & Solutions, and Cyber/Information Security ranked #1 and #2 respectively. Business Intelligence & Analytics came in at #3 followed by Infrastructure and Data Centers at #4.
Enhancing Mission Effectiveness and Reducing Cybersecurity Risks to the Federal Mission are key drivers of transformation under the IT Modernization category in the 2018 President’s Management Agenda.
As U.S. government management teams are working to design and implement strategies to achieve operational and security objectives, the secure location and structure of data have become critical. Identifying these data stores as high-risk, high-value assets (HVAs) is a requirement that elevates priorities and calls for improvements in the areas of enterprise data governance, access use and augmentation, decision making and accountability, and maintenance of secure environments.
Designing and deploying these critical IT modernization improvements is a prime opportunity for collaboration with business partners—in order to increase the utilization of cloud-based solutions, leverage commercial capabilities and deploy layered security as a key method to implement cybersecurity and protect HVAs.
We Specialize in IT Modernization for the DOD and Federal Government
Since 2003, Chameleon has been a trusted service provider supporting the U.S. government and federal agencies’ IT systems, people and processes. The experience we have gained creates a comprehensive knowledge base and resource that we lean on to continually improve our methods, understanding, and delivery to support the complex challenges and inner workings of federal infrastructure systems, specifications, and requirements.
As a result, we’ve earned significant contracts including a 2015 DISANet award to “operate, maintain, modernize, and secure DISA’s Global IT Enterprise.” We’ve successfully completed federal IT modernization projects to retire legacy servers and migrate sensitive data to the cloud. And, we’ve collaborated with key partners to design and deploy comprehensive cybersecurity solutions and network engineering services to critical, complex environments and HVA’s.
We have an excellent record of performance success because our client’s mission is always our focus. Contact us to discuss your program or project requirements.
Federal Contract Details
GSA MAS Schedule ContractOperating as a prime contractor, provider or supplier, Chameleon has the classified clearance and ratings necessary for providing fulfillment of all functional services under Contract Vehicle GSA Schedule 70 (contract #GS-35F-0192X) for any mission requirement. With “Very Good” and “Excellent” PMO ratings, Chameleon is positioned to be a trusted prime contractor or sub-prime on your project. Chameleon is able to meet any mission requirement of Contract Vehicle GSA MAS Schedule utilizing the following NAICS Codes:
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 561320 Temporary Help Services
- 561330 Professional Employer Organizations
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of The Army
- United States Department of The Air Force
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States Geological Survey
- TRADOC Analysis Center
- National Information Technology Center
- United States Department of Agriculture
- USDA Rural Development
- Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- A graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development program
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified mature Program Management Office (PMO)
- Project Management Instituted Certifications (Program Management)
- Defense Contract Audit Agency Approved (Financial and Accounting Aystems)
- Department Of Labor approved (Recruiting Processes)
- Association of Proposal Managment Professionals Certified (Proposal Management Processes)
- We consistently exceed our Service Level Agreements