Driving IT Modernization and Transformation
Top Secret Clearance
We operate a mature Program Management Office (PMO) that is ISO 9001: 2015 Certified, ensuring the highest levels of sustained and repeatable quality. We maintain a current Top Secret Facilities Clearance (DSS approved Top Secret), and we secure some of the most sensitive data for DoD through our Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) contracts, working on-site at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Cloud, Networks and Cybersecurity
Of the top 10 items listed on Gartner’s list of Government CIO’s Top 10 New Tech Investments in 2018, Cloud Services & Solutions, and Cyber/Information Security ranked #1 and #2 respectively. Business Intelligence & Analytics came in at #3 followed by Infrastructure and Data Centers at #4.
Enhancing Mission Effectiveness and Reducing Cybersecurity Risks to the Federal Mission are key drivers of transformation under the IT Modernization category in the 2018 President’s Management Agenda.
As U.S. government management teams are worked to design and implement strategies to achieve operational and security objectives, the secure location and structure of data has become critical. Identifying these data stores as high-risk, high value assets (HVAs) is a requirement that elevates priorities and calls for improvements in the areas of enterprise data governance, access use and augmentation, decision making and accountability, and maintenance of secure environments.
Designing and deploying these critical IT modernization improvements is a prime opportunity for collaboration with business partners – in order to increase utilization of cloud-based solutions, leverage commercial capabilities and deploy layered security as a key method to implement cybersecurity and protect HVAs.
We Specialize in IT Modernization for the DOD and Federal Government
Since 2003, Chameleon has been a trusted service provider supporting the U.S. government and federal agencies’ IT systems, people and processes. The experience we have gained creates a comprehensive knowlege base and resource that we lean on to continually improve our methods, understanding, and delivery to support the complex challenges and inner workings of federal infrastructure systems, specifications, and requirements.
As a result we’ve earned significant contracts including a 2015 DISANet award to “operate, maintain, modernize, and secure DISA’s Global IT Enterprise.” We’ve successfully completed federal IT modernization projects to retire legacy servers and migrate sensitive data to the cloud. And, we’ve collaborated with key partners to design and deploy comprehensive cybersecurity solutions and network engineering services to critical, complex environments and HVA’s.
We have an excellent record of performance success because our client’s mission is always our focus. Contact us to discuss your program or project requirements.
Federal Contract Details
GSA Schedule 70 Contract
GSA 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Operating as a prime contractor, provider or supplier, Chameleon has the classified clearance and ratings necessary for providing fulfillment of all functional services under Contract Vehicle GSA Schedule 70 (contract #GS-35F-0192X) for any mission requirement.
With a Top-Secret Facilities Clearance and “Very Good” and “Excellent” PMO ratings, Chameleon is positioned to be a trusted prime contractor of sub-prime on your project. Chameleon is able to meet any mission requirement of Contract Vehicle GSA 8(a) STARS II (contract #GS-06F-1096Z) by providing fulfillment of the following functional services:
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Other Computer Related Services
- DUNS number 147463454
VP Contracts and Customer Success
Phone (314) 773-7200 x 105
GSA Stars II | Click here for link
NAICS Codes 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 561320, 561330
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of The Army
- United States Department of The Air Force
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States Geological Survey
- TRADOC Analysis Center
- National Information Technology Center
- United States Department of Agriculture
- USDA Rural Development
- Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- A graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development program
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified mature Program Management Office (PMO)
- Project Management Instituted Certifications (Program Management)
- Defense Contract Audit Agency Approved (Financial and Accounting Aystems)
- Department Of Labor approved (Recruiting Processes)
- ANAB Accredited (Management Systems certification body)
- Defense Security Service approved at the Top Secret level and managed by full-time FSO (Security program)
- Association of Proposal Managment Professionals Certified (Proposal Management Processes)
- We consistently exceed our Service Level Agreements